Sunday 1 March 2015

Torture, and Spock

I think I'll move today.... Being here under these wonderful cliffs with such gorgeous rock is a personal torture!!!

I love pockets, I want to climb on this stuff SO much!!!!

Its raining a little today, and when you're injured, its always ok on shit weather days right...

I'm thinking of some cycling (you're right John, great roads and so far the bike has been fun) and of being a tourist for a few days :)

Then maybe Margalef for a day or two.... Just to see friends. And torture myself a little more.

Its exciting isn't it.... Where will I go next... No idea lol.




Spock!

I may be a day or two behind here, but I just heard Leonard Nimoy has left us......

To be read in the voice of Captain James Tiberious Kirk of the Starship Enterprise;

Captain's log, star date 28 point 2 point 20 - 15.

At last.......
Its....only....taken him 83 of our.....Earth years.....
To work out HOW......to travel from this world.....into the next. To boldly go where millions have gone before.
Years of..... irrefutable logic....have......finally....... paid off and his legacy will be..... to show us......the WAY to the next world.

Into a new world....unexplored.....unknown.....Into dimensions of space and time we all.......... can expect to see one day

I expect..... he WILL be waiting when I get there..... with a raised eyebrow and a 'why did it take you so long Jim, old friend'.

Uhuru, take the con!!!!

Yes Spock has shuffled off this mortal coil. The cool one has gone, the logical one, the one that knew all the answers. To everything. The one that could do that Vulcan mind melt and know all your secrets. I imagine that was very useful!

One criticism.... The Nose. No not that one, the one on El Cap.
That was cheating, and you should never interrupt a man soloing. There are times when logic has to be suspended. Climbing is one of them.
Yes I know there's an easy way round the back...... Yes I've seen the steps, thanks.

And Spock, jet boots are cheating!

No comments:

Post a Comment